- “Beyond Housing: Urban Agriculture and Commercial Development by Community Land Trusts“, Working Paper, Greg Rosenberg and Jeffrey Yuen, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy (2013)
- “Farming Inside Cities: Entrepreneurial Urban Agriculture in the United States“, Jerry Kaufman and Martin Bailkey, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy (2000)
- “Urban Farming in Boston – A Survey of Opportunities“, Denise Chin, Tida Infahsaeng, Ian Jakus, Valerie Oorthuys, Tufts University Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning May 2013
- “Hanging on to the Land: Community Gardens and Urban Agriculture as Crucial Gathering Places“, Jeffrey Yuen and Greg Rosenberg, Shelterforce Magazine (2013)
- National Community Land Trust Network
- “Beyond Housing: How Community Land Trusts May Contribute to Urban Agriculture“(PDF): Greg Rosenberg, J.D. and Jeffrey Yuen, M.S. present how community land trusts (CLTs) may contribute to or lead urban agricultural projects, including arranging land tenure and providing ongoing community engagementGreg Rosenberg and Jeffrey Yuen.